I am passing on what I have learned in my 46 years of life. If I had a question about the opposite sex, I always asked many of them, to come up with what the general consensus had to say. I learned many things…
1. When you are completely comfortable in your own skin, no matter the size, men find you very attractive! I have known several men who were married to very beautiful and fit woman, yet they cheated with woman who were the complete opposite. Why? Because the women the cheated with were comfortable in their own skin and put out a vibe that they are sexy just the way they are! One of the main things being, they would take off their clothes and walk around without a care in the world and that is very sexy to a man!
2. When you let go and completely love yourself just as you are right now, a light shines within you that others can see. We HAVE to Love ourselves completely and be comfortable with who and what we are! No more worrying what others may think of you, because all that matters is what you think of you! Personally, I for years, worried what others thought and I had a wall up around me to keep everyone out.
3. We can only truly trust ourself, so stop having expectations of other people. When you stop the expectations, you find yourself with much less worry and frustration. This is difficult to accomplish, but not impossible! You have to remind yourself that you have absolutely NO control over anyone other than yourself, so what someone else does is out of your control, no matter what you do! You have to come to a place where you rely on yourself and know that no matter what anyone else does, you will be just fine, because you love yourself and depend on yourself fully. If someone cancels a date or doesn’t show up for an appointment, it can be frustrating, but we have no control over what someone else does. We do, however, have complete control over how we react to things! You can prepare for a date, but do not put everything into that person showing up. Have a plan of what you will do for you, if they do not show up. You are a beautiful spiritual being and your own happiness is the most important thing in the world!
4. Be your own best friend. That’s right, you can be your own best friend, treat yourself as you would a best friend. Personally, I talk to myself and comfort myself often! Again, we have complete control over ourselves and no one else. So be there for yourself, treat yourself very good. Pamper yourself. Love yourself unconditionally!
5. Start right now! Begin the most wonderful love affair with yourself. Look in the mirror and smile at yourself. Tell yourself how much you love YOU! Repeat affirmations, which are positive phrases, that help boost your own self esteem. Why? Because we can not truly love another, until we truly love ourself!
Stop doing everything for everyone else and put yourself first. You are, after all, the most important person in the world! You are the ONLY one who can make yourself happy! No other person can do this for you. Eat what you love, do what you love and discover what truly makes you happy………….