I have been nominated again for the Liebster Award!!! 😄
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
I was nominated by: http://nicoleparish1018.wordpress.com/
Thank you so very much! I have enjoyed reading your blog posts for some time now and you are such a carry individual, that I am very grateful for having met in my life! 😘
My 11 Questions and my Answers:
1. If you had one last blog to write, what would be the subject and why?
If it was my last blog then I must by dying the next day, so I would write about my reflection of my own life. Why it is so important to think positive and to also let people you love know how you feel regularly! Life is so short… 😇
2. What is the most rewarding thing you have ever accomplished?
Having some of my poetry published! 😺
3. Do you think that dreams have meanings?
Definitely! Sometimes we dream about things to come and sometimes our dreams help us deal with things going on in our lives or emotions. Everything has meaning! 💤
4. If you had the funds, would you move to another country right now? If so, where?
Yes! I would get out of the USA for many reasons. I don’t like where this government is headed and the cost to survive alone is impossible anymore. 😳 I would love to go to Australia, though I am not to thrilled about all the poisonous creatures there, I do love to hear them talk! 😉
5. Do you generally blog on a tablet, computer, laptop…?
I use my IPad. Which I use for everything. It is the one thing I have ever bought myself that has been awesome! 😎
6. What do you love the most about your best friend?
She is sweet and always there for me! 😸
7. How do you handle difficult life changes?
It’s rough! The biggest and hardest change for me was when my son passed away in 2003! 😰 I put myself in counseling immediately, because I knew I was going to need all the help I could find! Most importantly, know it is ok to feel bad and allow yourself to go through all the emotions as they arise…
8. What is your favorite color?
💜💜💜💜💜PURPLE, I AM OBSESSED WITH PURPLE! 💜💜💜💜💜
9. When you write, do you write the same way you speak?
Sometimes! Usually I write in a way to be informative…☺️
10. If you could meet one famous individual,who would it be, and why?
GOD! No explanation needed! 👣
11. For you as an individual, how important are stats on WordPress?
They are nice, but I do not dwell on them or even look at them very often. Doing that can create negativity and more depression. Keep it in the positive at all possible times! 💋
11 Random Facts About Myself:
1. I wear a size 11/12 in woman’s shoes and I have worn this size since age ten! 👠
2. I have been married three times! 💏
3. I am currently obsessed with playing The Sims Free Play on my iPad! 👸
4. I suffer from chronic pain and I have for over three years now! 🔥
5. I lost my oldest child when he was 16 years old in 2003. He was in a car accident with two friends and one of those friends also died! 😓😪😭
6. I have major depression and it affects me quite often, along with Panic Disorder and Anxiety Disorder! 😱
7. I have one grandchild and he is 4 years old, he was named after my son that died. 😍
8. I smoke cigarettes and have since I was 14 years old! 😤
9. My favorite thing to drink is coca~cola! 💘
10. I was married the first time at age 16, because I was pregnant! 😧
11. Sometimes I dye my hair purple, I am obsessed with the color purple! 😈 💜
Here are my 11 Nominations for the Liebster Award, in no particular order:
No one gets flowers for chronic pain’s Blog
Sunlight in the kitchen’s Blog
My drops of jupiter’s Blog
This great ape’s Blog
Myositis Daily Pain’s Blog
Elisa Corsetto’s Blog, The mind of a Lost Soul
Vines in my Mind’s blog
Girl uninterrupted’s Blog
Mental Healthiness’s Blog
Here are the 11 Questions for my Nominees to answer:
1. What is the hardest thing you have had to live through?
2. What made you start writing a Blog?
3. What is one thing you hope to achieve by writing your blog?
4. Did you know that writing in a journal is also very helpful? If so, do you do this regularly?
5. Do you take a few minutes each day to relax or pamper yourself? If so, what do you do?
6. What do you want to achieve that you have not achieved yet?
7. Who is the most important person in your life and why?
8. What have you found to be helpful in your life?
9. What is your favorite pass time? (i.e.: crafts, writing, games, internet)
10. What positive Affirmations do you use regularly?
11. If you were given $1,000,000 tax free, what would you do with that money? (What are the top things you would do)
Again, thank you so much for the nomination! I hope that all of my nominees will take the time to participate in this Liebster Award as well!